Welcome To The World Of MacForce
For over 23 years, MacForce has been part of the amazing Apple and Macintosh community in Portland. Our approach to service, support and training is simple: Focus on building relationships. Where 'buying local' is more than a catchphrase, we proudly stand as a small business fueled by the loyalty of our customers. Whether home or business, your location or ours, our Apple-certified experts provide support with passion and enthusiasm.
- Macintosh, iPhone, iPads…and Everything Apple
- Set-up, Configuration & Data Transfers
- PC-to-Mac Migration
- Rocket Tune—Our Signature Tune-up
- Network Support & Management
- iCloud Synchronization & Support
- Backup Solutions—Local & Remote
- OS X Server Configuration & Maintenance
- Non-warranty Hardware Repair
- Memory & Drive Upgrades
- Spill Damage Repair
- Data Recovery
- Screen Replacement
- iPhone & iPad Repair
- One-on-One Custom Training
- At Your Location & Schedule
- All Apple Hardware
- Apple & Third-Party Software
- Software & Hardware Planning
- Internet/Network Security & Privacy
- Network Planning & Design
- Cloud & NAS Solutions
- Email, Remote Access & VPN Solutions
At last, our most highly-requested service is now available. MacForce is proud to announce our all new iDevice repair service. Whether it’s a broken iPhone or iPad, we have you covered—and most repairs can be done within one hour!
Here are just a few of the services we now provide:
• iPhone Screen/LCD Replacement
• iPhone Battery Replacement
• iPad Glass Replacement
• iPad Battery Replacement
• Data Recovery
Call or email today for an appointment or for more information.
MacForce Service Center
MacForce now provides the best of both worlds: We’ll deliver our acclaimed service, support and training directly to your home or business; or you can drop by our conveniently located service center.
In addition to all the same services we provide on-site, the service center offers non-warranty repair, RAM and drive upgrades, spill damage repair, screen replacement and much more.
Rocket Tune $99
Just like a car or bike, your Mac needs an occasional tune-up to keep it running smoothly. Our trusted Rocket Tune is just the answer. For $99, we take your computer through an extensive series of diagnostics and updates.* We even make it look pretty on the outside.
Call or email to schedule an appointment!
* In cases of hardware issues, additional charges may apply.